Thursday, April 4, 2013

New Year, Lots of News.

Well Once again I am coming to you with lots of news after a long span of not updating.

It is a new year. I got married finally, yay! That was a lot of stress and excitement. Totally worth all the stress.
I did gain back every pound i had lost and more. So the last week of march I weighed in. I was 230 again. I did the low carb thing and lost 9 pounds in one week. Then I went out to eat as a reward with my husband over the weekend, I had chinese on sunday and mexican on saturday, (my two favorite favorite foods) Monday morning I weighed in again , I gained all nine pounds back. Thats the problem i find with low carb, i am successful only if i suffer then i gain it all back in a weekend because its just water weight. Ok So I ordered Jillian Michaels 90 day Body Revolution Program. I did some research on it and bought it. I started this past Monday. I have lost 4 pounds and I am by no means low carbing whatsoever. I'm rarely even hungry. Ok.

So I have a new post on my measurements for you, Yes I grew. Its ok. I will lose again I know it. This time I'm gonna stick with it,this time it will be different.  (how many times have you heard that from me?) Its ok though this time have faith. Ok?