Monday, November 19, 2012

Yo Yo Diet??

I guess I'm officially on the diet roller coaster! Down 8, up 3.5 in just one weekend. I do realize that I just cae off a carb load aif that is the cause of the weight gain I just hope than I will see it all come off plus more by friday. I expect and hope to be under 214 which is what I weighed on the 13th of november. So if everything about carbs, carb cycling MRC and RFL that I read is correct I will be down around 5-6 lbs this week..meaning really only losing between 1.5 and 2 lbs of real weight ... who knows anymore.  I guess we will see if this stuff is really true on Friday..as of today back up to 217.5 , I'm going in the wrong direction to onederland..hopefully its only temporary from the turkey, stuffing, yams, pumpkin pie, sodas, shots, fried bananas , yucca, etc since friday night..

Happy Monday Guys! I'll check back with new weigh in info on Friday!