Friday, April 5, 2013

Body Revolution Week 1: Day 5

Got my workout in this morning, I cheated again and checked my weight, 224. its not official until monday, I stayed home today and watched some episodes of biggest loser on Hulu Plus. I found my self a tad hungrier than usual I did snack 3 times plus lunch and bfast, they were tiny snacks, greek yogurt with berries, then a little more greek yogurt with chocolate and almond butter , and a lettuce wrap with some slow cooked pork inside. Sounds healthy but i'm feeling guilty. There is a Jillian Michaels seminar I just found out by facebook today its in two weeks only half hour drive, the tickets are more than I want to spend but it really would be a good opportunity, how many ppl actually see her in person? idk but maybe I'll do it , it is my bday month. Ok talk at ya later guys . :D