Friday, August 3, 2012

Goals/Rewards Plan

My goal is to be as healthy, fit and strong as I can get.  In order to do that, I don't think I should set limits on how fast to get there, ( I'm not sure if this is the right thinking since the only difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline). I don't even honestly know how much I want to weigh. I saw picture of me when I was around 16 , I was about 155 and I looked pretty darn small compared to me now, but I still had big legs, bigger than all the girls with boyfriends. I had to squeeze my thighs into size 12 Jeans. I wasnt happy with that. Even now I don't want to wear a 12 I want to be in a single digit. But how do I know what is the right size for me. So what I will be using as a measure  is body fat along with the scale. I'd say once every 3-4  Months I will check my BF% Because It can get expensive.  Weekly I will weigh in just to make sure I am on track with my eating and workouts , and see if I can tweak anything to help me along. I will get biweekly rewards for staying on track.

August 15 - Manicure
Sept.1- New H20 Glasses
Sept 15-Coasters For My Glasses Flip Flop Ones from bed bath and beyond, adorable!
Oct 1- Adi's Bday, Kitchen Shelf w Pegs
Oct 15- Sign up the family for a 5K
Nov 1- New Sneakers :)
Nov 15- Workout Clothes
Dec 1- Schedule a massage
Dec 15- Receive said Massage
Jan 1-Enjoy My & Reflect On Progress
Jan- 15 Body Fat Composition Test
Feb 1- Get Matching Lingerie from My Secret
Feb 15- Acupuncture
Mar 1-Air Boat Ride
Mar 15-Trim Hair
April 1-Spa Day @ home, Wax, Tan,Pedicure
April 15- Facial, Manicure by Pros for my Bday!
May 1-Dress For Breno's Birthday
May 15-Comedy Club