Thursday, August 2, 2012

August!

Updates:
Have been officially eating clean for one month now, lost nearly 9 pounds in 2 weeks, I have been getting a lot of recipes from  this website, they are amazing! I have learned how to make virtually carb free mashed potatoes (actually mashed cauliflower with a bit of plain greek yogurt, salt and seasonings. It really satisfies my carb tooth.

My daughters are still visiting their dads house for the summer, I cant wait til they come back home, we are going to be a much more active family.
Which leads my in to my goals and changes I'd like to make for my life.

1- I want to be an active mom, no more sitting on the couch saying its too hot outside. I'm going!
We will ride bikes, play tag, and be outside more. (bonus: it helps keep the house clean! )
2- I have recently learned about how terrible the school lunches are, No More School Lunches, I will be packing my girls lunch every day.
3- We will start taking at least monthly vacations as a family. We will start off with at least one date night a month for mommy and daddy too.
4- I am going to set up a goals/rewards chart so i have something to look forward to and the rewards get better as i get closer to my ultimate goal.