Saturday, August 4, 2012

It's Saturday!

Car is in the shop getting the works done until Monday. Breno & I decided we will take a walk with the baby at the Nature Preserve across the street. We've never been there yet even though we lived in the same spot for nearly 4 years. My oldest 2 daughters are still not home from their dads house yet so we're gonna try to keep busy until they get back.

I find myself really excited to weigh in , I just cant wait to see where I'm at & get my reward too! I've lost weight a couple times before, but this makes it fun. I like blogging and editing and taking pics. Hopefully I can be someones fitspiration one day..

**Workout**
Brazil Butt Lift High and Tight, Tummy Tuck

*Food*
2 Glasses of Water so far,
Breakfast-1egg,2egg whites, 1/2 tortilla , salsa, 1/2 orange, protein shake
2 glasses Water
Will update after dinner tonight.