Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today Is Weigh In Day

Today , I check my weight loss progress. I am having a bit of anxiety about it because this weekend I went a little nuts on fried foods..(bad girl). I have vowed to not to it again but while I was at my bestie's house eating  all of that mess. I checked my weight... up 3 pounds to 223. Granted It was after eating and drinking (not alcohol) all day. I have had 2 days to get back to normal.

I read this and saw the pic I thought wow, that is me . I am sad that I hurt my body and just jammed it with junk and bad things. I know I need to forgive myself and fix my mistakes now.

Sooo, lets see where we're at. I drive to publix and weigh on that scale once a week.

 As of today I officially weigh:217! 

Whoo hoo! I lost 3 pounds this week!
220 Is gone, I will do everything I can to never gain that back!