Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Today I Was Not Motivated ..

I had a late night with my Lovey and his cousin. They were enjoying some adult beverages whilst I drank water, after water. It was hard since his cousin and I have always been drinking  buddies.

I woke up this morning, not feeling like exercising. Especially since today would be day two of adding turbofire in..

I knew i had to do it or i would definitely experience some self loathing today..So I googled workout motivation..I came up with this link: 31 Ways to Motivate Yourself To Exercise

I read about ten, and started my workout
I am so happy I did and after TurboFire 30 I did BBL Tummy Tuck and High & Tight
My bumbum is still a little sore from Legs and Back p90x yesterday but I kept pushing, I got really hungry though so I paused the last 20 minutes of High and Tight and had my breakfast, When my baby takes her nap I will complete the last 20 minutes,**EDIT: Last 20 Done!

You guys have a sexy,sweaty,fit day!!