Monday, August 13, 2012

Ok, Its Monday People!!


Its Monday and I am getting back on track after the weekend.I'm on rest  week from p90x. That means I'm on week 4! I have kept this up for 3 whole weeks!!! I'm kind of surprised I have kept it up this long and I'm really happy about it! I totally can't wait to weigh in , and I can't wait til september to take more progress pics!! I'll keep up on my turbofire and BBL, but on p90x days I'll do core synergistics.

Side Note:

So once again I managed to eat junk over the weekend. I normally do lose weight if I get back on track Monday and Tuesday. I feel like I should be able to stay on track over the weekend since it is 43% of the week if you really think about it . So how much more fit could I get if I stayed on track over the weekend. I do plan carb up days and higher calorie days but I kind of went over board and yesterday was not a day I planned on ..I had coixinhas at the brazililan market. Then my bestie's Mom was in town , so we went to outback steakhouse where I had a salad with ranch, some bloomin onion slices, half a aged cheddar burger and a ton of brownie with ice cream. I want to punch myself in the face...lol. but I won't .
So maybe I didnt lose much weight but still I need to see where I'm at! I checked my weight last  night I was at 218 so up one pound..but it was night time after eating all day sooo Wednesday here I come, TurboFire lets go!