Saturday, August 11, 2012

Learning My Weaknesses

I went to my friend's casa to watch the game. Wowww Mexico played extremely well, I did not expect them to terrorize Brasil so badly. I did not recognize the players..they were not the FIFA Team. They were the Olympic Team. Ohhhh now I get it. The HULK did score one Goal for Brasil in the last few minutes of the game, Lots of suspense I loved it! Mexico won fair and square, it did make me kind of sad but hey whatevs we'll win the cup when it comes time.

What I am learning about me...I am having the hardest time ever eating at anyone's home but my own. I have all my weapons of fat destruction, greek frozen yogurt , and kashi mocha bars, and strawberries, and when I go to other peoples house. They don't have any clean foods, all oreos and chocolates and doritos and fruit punch, sodas, etcera, I know its all bad but I go and make a plate for myself and say ohh I'll just have a little. I mean it is my carb and calorie up day but I just feel super guilty after. Soooo, NO more Eating at a friends house until I have a way to control myself. I mean my hunger or cravings or weakness whateer you call it. I'm still under my cal goal for the day, I can help my protein count by having some protein drink a little later. Now all I can do is stay on track for the next few days, and hope when I weigh in it all pays off ;)