Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Major Setback in the world of Fitness...

So I went to the Jillian Michaels show, took notes, took video and took it all to heart. The words that resounded in my heart were "Move Ass Faster, Move Ass More" So i decided the very next morning to do just that! I took my family on a bike ride, we went to three different trails, on the third and final trail we stopped at a gazebo to rest, my family sat down, as soon as I sat next to my husband: Hornets Started Swarming. My husband told our two older girls to run and he ran to protect them I grabbed the baby, picked her up and stepped off the platform as my right foot hit the sand a hornet stung my left calf and my reaction placed more weight on my right ankle in the sand and rolled it, I thought I broke my ankle! It sounded exactly like I crushed a soda can. I was in so much pain I did not even feel the hornet sting or care about getting away since I couldnt walk and the pain was unbearable. Finally my husband got me to limp away and we assessed the ankle , we eventually made it back to the car and to the ER where I was diagnosed with a sprained ankle , I have not worked out or ate right since , I'll just repeat this week again next week. I felt like the stars were aligned against me losing weight . It'll all be ok . I will rise again. :p