Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 12 In a Row, whats happening with me?

I honestly can say I feel like things are changing for me this time. I mean 12 days in a row w/o missing one workout, and even throwing in more workouts like playing at the park for one hour and 40 minutes this week. Planning a workout date with a friend instead of a lunch date (huh?) I know me! I'm doing this. I'm changing this workout thing from something I'm doing to lose weight for my next life event, its becoming an integral part of my lifestyle. I love that!!

I got my fitbit last night. After getting through some trouble setting up: my husband's computer has been with us for more than 6 years :) I love it, its like an extra motivational toy, I'm so glad I saw it on HSN I decided to get this instead of a Polar HRM but now I realize this doesnt  measure your heart rate but it does do a lot of stuff a heart rate monitor doesnt so I"m gonna use both! one for fun motivation and tracking , and the other for serious calorie tracking.

I finished workout two of phase one so I wont be doing that dvd again until my next round of 90 days , so i kissed it before putting it back in its case :p. Ok guys. I am super excited for today and I hope you are too! Talk to you all soon.

Beijos-Victoria.