Monday, October 29, 2012

What should this be titled?

Well, not much to say about my lack of posting. I have been busy , absent minded and avoiding eating healthy and exercising like the plague. I keep saying I'll start tomorrow each time a delicious treat walks my way. Where is my will power, my strength I keep waiting for it to jump up out of nowhere and say HEY , don't eat that ! Not gonna happen. I realized today as I drank my lemon water that I have not been drinking water for quite sometime now. I also realized that I was bombing my healthy eating day in and day out by not planning.

I only have 82 days left until my wedding . I can do some amazing things with my body in that short period of time. If I would only get started and stay on it . Well this morning I am drinking my water, I'm nearly dont with 33 ounces , I just need two more bottles to get me to 100 ounces , the water helps with feeling hungry too , by 7 30 am i would be famished maybe it was thirst in disguise, either way I am going to start afresh and keep it going because I like myself and want to love myself and I'm not all the way there but I'm learning. I am pretty cool u know.

Off to get the girls ready for school and breakfast going thats the news in case you were wondering whats up, now I have the time to focus on myself , for the past two months it was wedding wedding wedding , I hired all my vendors and figured out so much , now i can kind of relax and take my time cuz i'm about half way done with the planning. Sure i have things to do and figure out but not as hardcore as before.

To do list today:
Finish laundry ( there is enough to put away to clothe the whole block for a day.
Stay on task with eating right and workin out .
Call Sax guy to confirm tomorrow nights appt.