Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another Day in Paradise

Today is Sunday and its the day we take our engagement photos at 4 pm. I'm very excited/nervous. We need to clean our room before the shoot as it is quite dusty and starting to look like hoarding buried alive from all the wedding decorations I am accumulating . I still have 97 days to go. We have selected a caterer, had our tasting, met with our pastor and had our first counseling. I have the flower girl dresses and my wedding dress , veil and accessories here at the house as well. I have my sister's MOH dress here as well. I am pretty excited and have completely let my healthy lifestyle go by the wayside never to return . I have 3 months to get into some kind of sexy shape so Monday morning let the games begin (again) this will be my 3rd and final attempt at looking great this time I believe I will keep it off because I have a serious goal that I can't turn back on . My ONLY WEDDING! Ok the girls are in their room cleaning it up and I"m going to do the same then its off to watch hotel transylvania. I did my pedi last night , I'll paint my fingernails a pale pink and put my make up on around 2 then its off to the beach for our engagement shoot. We will have a drink or two prior as I feel a tad uncomfortable making out with my fi in front of a camera.. wish me luck and I'll let you know how it went !