Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Rest Week,First Day of School, New Nap Time

I'm coming out of p90x Rest Week #1 which was week 4 . The workouts were extra difficult for "rest week". I made it through with a few too many oreos, croissants, and chips than I'm happy to admit.

I have moved on and am now in week 5 of my trybrid. I weigh in tomorrow and see what damage I did last week. I think for my next rest week I'll just rest from p90x and keep going with my other workouts rather than give myself a pass to chill for the week. I tried core synergistics and never got through the whole workout I would do the first half one day and the other half the next.

Everything is getting back to normal now, I have changed the baby's naptime to morning after dropping the girls at school( she naps longer this way, and i can do my workouts instead of at 5 am).

Yesterday was the girls first day of school they were happy and super cute too. I am room mom for both classes. I can't wait for that, I will be posting some of our pics and crafts here  soon.

Have a greeat day.