Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday!

Well, let's get caught up here..

Wednesday's Eating was a mess ! I brought all kinds of healthy snacks to keep me from eating junk.
I ate it all before I got out of town because it was my dinner,
 NOTE TO SELF:  Eat dinner then pack snacks for the road.
I was using my snacks for the road as dinner on a 4 hour drive and that just messed me up so I went on a convenience store binge. The next day driving back same thing and last night I was like..well screw it and bought a big unhealthy pizza and ice cream to top it off. So Wednesday and Thursday will be my high calorie days and I'll have plenty of time to get it back off. Thank God this was a rest week because I missed my workouts for 2 days as well, I feel like a total bum , lazy no energy . Tummy upset. I started today off right. I'm drinking my lemon water first thing in the morning and now I'm off to the world of Chalean and TurboFiyahh.
Just a quick update. The girls have their closet organized , their names are in their school clothes since they share a closet, if your name is not in it you don't wear it. We are going to school orientation for 2 hours today and a bday party tomorrow . I will bring healthy food to the party to save myself the guilt for later. Now off to my workout , breakfast for the girlies, and more shopping today, we need LUNCHBOXES :)

I'm making the kids lunches for them. NO more school lunches and the mess they feed my girls.

Can't wait to weigh in and ohh, I took my measurements on Wednesday, I have lost 4 inches all over my body, I know its not like 20 or 100 but hell its a start.

Ciao