Thursday, August 30, 2012

Changing Weigh In Days











Weigh in Days will now be Sundays as I cannot get to the scale in time to weigh in on Wednesdays or any weekday as my lovey works early in the morning and I am left with three girls to get ready and by then I already drank a ton of water, (my scale is at publix i do not own one or i'd be on it every day depressed so I use the same scale each week at publix. I know its on point because it is the same when i weighed in at weight watchers then went to publix to compare, I am no longer going to weight watchers by the way that was about a year ago , i went for a month or 2 and quit , it was not working for me . ) Ok so thats the update I will weigh in on Sundays from now on, Hopefully this will give me a chance to get my weight down since I gained last time. Ok tchau.