Wednesday, August 15, 2012

216-happy or sad?

Wellll, I weighed in this morning. 216 So I didnt lose any great number just one pound. What can I attribute that to? Oh yeah, brownies, outback steakhouse burger, brazillian fried chicken and cheese balls, umm whole cartons of "healthy so I can eat it all" greek frozen yogurt. from ben and jerry's no less.

Ok , so I know why I didnt lose as much as I wanted. I have a weakness for eating outside of my own home. And also I trusted myself with kashi chocolate bars, and greek ice cream in the house. This week there will be NONE of that. I know a pound a week is magical for some but I am just not feeling it especially when I know I didn't give it all I've got.


As much as I was hoping to attribute it to muscle growth on "rest week" we know the real deal. Just thank God I didn't gain.