Monday, June 25, 2012

You have to plan your food, or your exercise goes to waste..

After mastering a low calorie diet w/o exercise,  losing water weight, and slimming down yet staying flabby i realized I needed to exercise. I found myself trying to stay on the diet saying "but now i'm hungry all the time" I'll just have a little of this or that,  with not as great results as I was hoping for , and all that effort I am putting in with TurboFire , P90x and Brazil Butt Lift I should have the biggest guns, flattest abs and tightest but ever, but your diet is key..I have found the answer, by reading my p90x diet book, and a helpful fellow blogger I am finding my way..

Here are a few tips I have picked up along the way..
1. Plan Plan Plan your meals, and your workouts
*keep your calories low enough that you will have a deficit(more on this later)
2. Always have a plan B
3. Take time when you're shopping for healthy foods, to figure out what meal you'll have that item with..at dinner etcetera.