Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today ins/outs

Turbo fire 30
BBL high and tight
water with lemon
shake ology
water
did great until lunch, seems when i spend time with my significant other he seems to unknowingly sabotage me,
la granja for lunch, rice, beans plantains and chicken for lunch,
water to drink
went to his uncles house, had a bite of a candy bar
went to his cousins house had a slice of corn bread, 3 sugar cookies, water
then our friends came over at ten pm, i was sposed to be doing my p90x but i ended up spending time w my friends and eating yet again, tortilla chips with chicken and salsa.
I'm very disappointed in this, because i am working soo hard during my workouts to throw it all out . I promise myself i will be stronger.
normally this type of eating wouldnt be too horrible to the average person, but for one at lunch my portion sizes were huge, and two i am in the obese range of being overweight soo, i really need to cut back hard, NOT indulge like an average size person can generally get away with.